Lia: Mom, can I have some chocolate?
Me: Nope, you didn't finish your breakfast. No treats!
Lia: Mooommmmm, I need chocolate!
Me: Sorry, no chocolate. You can finish your breakfast.
Lia: I can't. When I was eating my tummy hurt so I stopped. I think chocolate will make it feel better. Pleeeaaasssseee!!!
Funny, funny girl!
4 comments:
=)
did I, or did I not, see you comment something on Faceook?! do you have an account?
yes, i do have an account. how would i find you? i did a search and nothing came up. i'm cloaked on fb--it's almost impossible to find me! LOL!
Well I'm glad our daughter is not the only one who thinks like that! I think we had this SAME conversation this morning. :=)
I'm 32 and I am still a firm believer that chocolate makes my tummy feel better. :) But I'm an adult so I often eat a candy bar and ice cream for dinner.
Yum.
Post a Comment