All morning I have been attempting to have some quiet time. Every few moments Lia would have a need and I would get up, help Lia, fetch a drink, grab big pink or just simply chat with her about whatever pressing thing she had to say--"Mom, I just have to tell you something!" Since my time was being interrupted so much I decided I would make us some breakfast and eat outside--perhaps I could finish reading and enjoying some quiet time--Lia would be eating so hopefully, she would be distracted for a few moments.
I'm thankful that though we are approaching the end of August we are enjoying fall like temperatures. It's so lovely this morning! As we went outside this is my conversation with Lia:
Lia: "Isn't it beautiful, Mom?"
Me: "Yes! What a great day!"
Lia: "Are you going to spend time with Jesus now?"
Me: "Yep! I'm going to eat my breakfast and read and enjoy some time with Jesus."
Lia: "Well, I'm not going to be with Jesus. I'm going to hang out with Wilbur and the kids!"
The girl makes me smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment