While Lia was giving me a hug this afternoon . . .
Lia: "Mom, you smell so great!"
Me: "Thanks, sweety. What do I smell like?"
Lia: "You smell like beeeffff . . . MMMM!!"
Zach and I were laughing too hard to respond. Really? Beef? Perhaps espresso--since I am wearing my clothes for work.
Our friend LauraMcComas came to visit us yesterday. Lia loves LauraMcComas! As we all do of course! Lia kept asking if she could sleep downstairs with Laura. Todd said not this time and put her in her own bed. (lia calls laura by her full name--it's so cute)
3:00 am. Lia is in our room and keeps asking if she could go downstairs and sleep with Laura.
Me: Nope.
Lia: Please.
Me: Nope.
Lia: Please. When can I?
Me: Not tonight. Go back to your bed.
Lia: Scratch my back.
Me: What time is it?
Lia: Mom, scratch my back.
Me: dazed, sleepy, confused . . . scratching her back.
Lia: Keep going. Move to the right.
Me: Lia go back to bed. It's very late.
Lia: I want to sleep with Laura McComas
Me: Not tonight.
Lia: stomp. stomp. slams our door. opens it again. i want to go downstairs!
Daddy: up. frustrated (and he doesn't get frustrated.)
Lia: back in her bed.
Me and Todd: that girl is spicey. what was she thinking?????
1 comment:
I like spicy Lia. It always makes things more interesting!
Post a Comment