Monday, June 8, 2009

write that down . . .

On our long family road trip to Wilmington, NC Lia gave us many laughs along the way. We decided that we needed to try and document all the funny things she was saying. Todd and I would often laugh and Lia would tell us that she wasn't being funny, she was serious! We certainly didn't want to take away from how she felt but it was pretty funny and broke up the very long car ride.

Here are a few Lia quotes:

"My leg is dizzy. Take it off. I don't like my foot!"
"Take me home! I don't want to be in the car. Why didn't we fly in an airplane?"
While watching Lion King, "I don't like Simba. I only like Scar!" (that's a little scary)
"I can't hear you!"
"Oh my gosh!! We're surrounded by mountains!!"
"here's my note to you Dad, it says, "blah, blah, blah!""

No comments: