Decided to do a video post about part of my day. The video cuts off at the end . . . I don't think I really said anything important.
After my morning of affirmations I went for a hike through Central Park in Seohyeon. On my way I grabbed a Iced Venti Black Tea at the Bux and Mandu from a little restaurant and enjoyed a picnic in the woods.
The park is filled with blooming Cherry Blossoms and Rose of Sharon. It was a beautiful day to hike the trails and then to rest at the lake. It's rare to feel like you have quiet and space in a country full of millions of people. As I was hiking at the top of the mountain, I felt like I had entered a little oasis from all the hustle and bustle of the city. It's good for the soul to find places to rest and be still.
Korea is beautiful in the spring! And I'm thankful that there are places to go to enjoy it's beauty.
No comments:
Post a Comment