Thursday, July 19, 2007

fishing












These are pics from our day at a Children's Farm near us. We spent the entire afternoon fishing. Lia's first drop into the pond landed her a nice size fish--it freaked her out so she was then done with fishing and became our "bucket girl." She gave herself that name. Zach loved fishing and caught about 7 fish total. He was also chased by a roaming buffalo.

4 comments:

Tara said...

I love seeing all the great things you are doing! Part of me is very envious and wants to move there too!
Love you!

Ami said...

KIMMER!!!
I am in Ouaga for the night to pick up a visitor from the airport and was able to get online and check your blog and see your pictures! How wonderful it is to see your face and little LIAS!!! oh shes beautiful!
I miss you.
I think of you often.
I hope you are doing well!
LOVE you!

Ami said...

Kimmer,
just a note to say i miss you!
love you
ami

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see that you are all exploring so much. It's good to see all the smile's. I miss you all soooo much. Kiss the kid's and tell them Aunt Stef loves them alot and misses them. I love you all