After two weeks of trying to fix a layout issue with our blog, my friend Kerri came to the rescue. In a matter of minutes, literally, she had corrected the layout issue and I had our blog back. Grateful! Wordpress just wasn't going to work. So here is the post from the new blog but in an old and familiar place. Thank you, Kerri!
On a previous blog post I wrote about my thoughts being on a pilgrimage (you can read that here:http://familyofpilgrims.blogspot.com/2011/06/pilgrimage-part-two.html).
I've decided to re-name our blog Family of Pilgrims--other more creative titles were of course already taken. Our family is on a journey. A journey where we are always learning what it means to know and follow Jesus. The past four years have been amazing. As I reflect on what these past four years have meant to us, I see God’s leading through it all. I’m grateful for every part.
We are now in a new part of our journey. It’s scary some days. Some days I want to return to what once was but then I remember how beautiful God unfolds our lives when we simply surrender and follow Him. That’s what we are trying to do. Follow Him. He has been writing an epic story since the beginning of time and He has chosen to invite us into that story. We want to live a great story. Not just to say we have but to be part of something greater than ourselves.
I have no idea what this part of our story is going to look like. It’s an adventure. Hopefully, we can share some of it with you here.
On a previous blog post I wrote about my thoughts being on a pilgrimage (you can read that here:http://familyofpilgrims.blogspot.com/2011/06/pilgrimage-part-two.html).
I've decided to re-name our blog Family of Pilgrims--other more creative titles were of course already taken. Our family is on a journey. A journey where we are always learning what it means to know and follow Jesus. The past four years have been amazing. As I reflect on what these past four years have meant to us, I see God’s leading through it all. I’m grateful for every part.
We are now in a new part of our journey. It’s scary some days. Some days I want to return to what once was but then I remember how beautiful God unfolds our lives when we simply surrender and follow Him. That’s what we are trying to do. Follow Him. He has been writing an epic story since the beginning of time and He has chosen to invite us into that story. We want to live a great story. Not just to say we have but to be part of something greater than ourselves.
I have no idea what this part of our story is going to look like. It’s an adventure. Hopefully, we can share some of it with you here.
No comments:
Post a Comment