Thursday, July 2, 2015

day 179. 2015

178 days x 3 gifts = 534 gifts of grace and beauty

7.1.2015

3 Gifts Loved

1. Lia and her Daddy. Lia adores Todd and I love watching her light up when he is near. As Todd left for work in a thunderstorm, Lia stood in the garage waving until he was out of sight. Love.

2. My friend Mattie wrote a book, Queen of Sheba. It's a wonderful read. What I love most about this story is what it has been stirring in heart for Jehovah. A longing to know more deeply, seek more earnestly and love more with all my being.

3. Lunch with three beautiful friends . . . laughter is good medicine.


I'm going to post pictures from our trip to Seattle for a few days. We're in love with the PNW!

Losee Home. Our home away from home for two nights.

Can we move here? 

Zach out in the Pugent Sound paddle boarding. 



No comments: