Saturday, July 4, 2015

day 181. 2015

7.3.2015

A Gift in Faith, Family, Freedom

1. A gift in faith . . . as I think about this I think for me in my life it would be the HOPE and PURPOSE I have in God's redeeming GRACE in Christ.

"At every moment you have to decide to trust the voice that says, 'I love you. I knit you together in your mother's womb' (Psalm 139:13)"; "Stop wandering around. Instead come home and trust that God will bring you what you need." Henri Nowen, The Inner Voice of Love

2. A gift in family . . . belonging.

3. A gift in Freedom  . . . freedom releases me from fear . . . over the years I have struggled with fear in various ways. As I have learned to rest, trust, and remain in God's unwavering kindness towards me I have known freedom from fear that at times has paralyzed me. It was for FREEDOM that Christ has set me FREE!

That day we all met at delancey . . . we weren't disappointed!


Our little book club. Karin and Charissa--two beautiful and amazing women!

No comments: