We went trick or treating with friends in their neighborhood last night. It was a lot of fun. Every house we visited welcomed the kids warmly and with lots of goodies--it reminded me of when I was a kid and would trick or treat in my Grandparents neighborhood. After each house Lia would shout, "Mom, I have more candy. They gave me more candy!" Several times instead of saying Trick or Treat she said, "Surprise!"
Zach dressed up as Obe Won Konobe from Star Wars and Lia was Tinkerbell. She had to give up her wings since it was so cool outside but that didn't hold her back--she was either hopping or running most of the evening. Her friend Xen was a Kangaroo--the cutest Kangaroo ever I must say. Lia kept saying, "Come with me Kangaroo."
1 comment:
For some reason I thought Lia would be a Doctor! I suppose there isn't much pretending in that though!
Very cute!
Post a Comment