Thursday, July 24, 2008

energy

Zach was going to share an energy bar with a friend and Lia asked if she and her friend could have one. First, Lia doesn't need any more energy. Period. Secondly, there was only one left so I had to say, "no." Lia, somewhat exasperated, threw her arms up and said, "But I don't have any energy!"

I've been behind in my Lia quotes. I've missed posting some great ones and now cannot recall them. It's always important to document quickly!

The summer seems to be passing by so quickly! Zach starts school in just a few weeks. I'm not ready for him to return and I'm pretty sure he's not excited about
4Th grade quickly approaching.

The kids are taking swim lessons for two weeks. It's been great to see them both gaining more confidence in the water. Lia just 4 days ago would not put her face in the water--now she is going under water and kicking her feet. She is incredibly proud of her abilities and stops anyone swimming past her to watch what she can do! Zach is getting stronger in his strokes and in diving. I love it!

thankful.

No comments: