Lia and I were out running errands today. One of our stops was Hobby Lobby. I saw a cool trunk displayed but it was too high for me to see the price. One of the friendly Hobby Lobby stocker guys got a huge ladder, climbed up and found out the cost for me. Now I need to find the 40% off coupon in the weekend paper!
So, as we were walking out of the store Lia says, "I want to marry him." What?!
I replied just to be sure I really heard what I thought I did, "What did you say, Lia?"
Lia: "Oh, nothing."
Me: "I thought you said something."
Lia: "Well, I did. I want to marry him."
Me: "Why would you say that?"
Lia: "Oh, just because."
Hilarious!!! I wonder what Wilbur (Jacob) would think about this.
2 comments:
Hey Kim - no need to wait, you can get the 40% coupon at Hobby Lobby's website!
http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/weekly/weekly.cfm
that's where we got the trunk for our living room!
Kim-I love catching up on you guys here and there. The kids are growing so much! God bless.
Post a Comment