I finally shot a short video of our apartment. I was hoping to have it look a little bit more like a home before I posted something but we are without closets and dressers so everything is just piled up in our bedrooms. We have trash to take out but have no idea where to take it. I personally struggle with a lot of clutter in my space so this is taking me to the edge. It's a good lesson in patience for me . . . I suppose.
We have been somewhat stuck at home since we got here. We have waited for the gas guy, the internet guy, the AC guy, the plumber guy . . . still waiting for the AC guy. Every day, we are told he is coming but he has yet to arrive. It's hot. The temperature has been around 90 with high humidity--it's cooler to go outside--our apartment is like a sauna--we call it our own personal jimjibang (Korean sauna).
Thankfully, our leaking toilet and sink were fixed today.
Oh, Korea!
Despite all of the housing frustrations, it's good to be here. We have slowly been able to see friends and are looking forward to gathering with our community this Sunday for worship and prayer.
His grace is enough.
1 comment:
Ohh, Kim. I can't believe you are already back there! I'm glad I got to see you for that 5 minutes that one Sunday. :) I love how you are so honest and real on your little video updates. Thanks for sharing; I will be praying that you are able to settle in well and that God will reveal an incredible purpose for your tiny, leaky, hot, closet-less apartment. :)
Leah
Post a Comment