11.05.2015
3 Gifts Acorn Small
1. The small 20 mg of prednisone that I've had to take for the past week because of hives. Though I would rather not feel like I want to crawl out of my skin and shake all the time, the medicine is helping and for that I am grateful.
2. The small gold band around my left ring finger. Made from dust by the hands of a friend. Beautiful reminders of God's kindness, faithfulness and provision.
3. Honey bees. I have seen several bees still buzzing around gathering nectar from my flowers. Fascinated.
3 Gifts Acorn Small
1. The small 20 mg of prednisone that I've had to take for the past week because of hives. Though I would rather not feel like I want to crawl out of my skin and shake all the time, the medicine is helping and for that I am grateful.
2. The small gold band around my left ring finger. Made from dust by the hands of a friend. Beautiful reminders of God's kindness, faithfulness and provision.
3. Honey bees. I have seen several bees still buzzing around gathering nectar from my flowers. Fascinated.
| Thankful for the season this guy had. He loves soccer and it was such a great outlet for him. He played hard, encouraged his teammates and broke some school records. Way to go, Zach! |
No comments:
Post a Comment