| January 7. A few of my favorite things. |
Lia has asked me a few times this week what are some of my favorite things. The first time she asked me I replied, "What do you mean? People? Things?" She replied, "things other than people." Hmmm! That's tough. My favorite things . . . books and being outdoors and travel and candles and words and tea and good food and stories and quiet spaces and snow and shadows and sunlight and moonshine and fresh flowers and veggies and fruit. I could go on and on.This evening while I was attempting to recover from my first crossfit workout, I sat enjoying the silence of my home and grateful for the day that has passed. I noticed that the mantel is lined with several of my favorite things--books, pictures, flowers, candles, stories, Lia's art and reminders of love and adventures and treasured friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment