I do enjoy the weekends. We can all be together as a family and we can sleep in just a little on Saturday! This weekend was nice for many reasons . . .
- We had dinner with old and new friends.
- We bought a chair at Nebraska Furniture. It's really the first piece of furniture that we've ever bought. As I type I'm enjoying our overstuffed and cozy chair.
- We took Todd to KC Masterpiece to celebrate him being the "best daddy ever!" We shared ribs--yummy and so filling. I couldn't eat anything else the rest of the day. Lia also enjoyed the ribs. In her own words, "I really like meat!"
- After two weeks of trying to find a car we finally found one. What a relief!
- Our friend Ray-Ray (aka-Rachel) came up and watched the kids for a couple of hours so we could enjoy a date! Just to be out and together . . . alone . . . was pretty wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment