It was so nice to get out and about today. We were finally able to find a car for Todd. I can now get out and explore a little while Todd is at work. We started off at Toto's. Yes, Toto's. It's a coffee shop. Pretty clever, huh. Since we are in Kansas. Zach has been asking to go there ever since we got here. We grabbed a few tasty treats and then headed for the Zoo.
It may be preference but I think the St. Louis Zoo is better than the KC Zoo. I won't go into my reasons for this observation but I think it's true. That said, we did have a nice time at the Zoo today. Zach's favorite thing about the day was riding a camel. Lia's favorite thing today was riding on the green train. I've posted a few pictures from our trip.
On the way home I missed a turn and got a little lost. I was feeling pretty good about my navigating through the city until our little detour. We were in a very upscale area so I felt safe . . . safe and lost. I decided to continue down a road until I saw something that looked familiar. Thankfully, this worked for me. I really need to get a Kansas map.
Oh, Todd just got home and guess what he brought me?! A map! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment