Saturday, June 9, 2007

Pirate Adventures . . . Dragon Boat Races






Last week Zach went attended a three day art camp called Pirates Great Adventure. The kids made a pirates patch, hat and treasure box. On the last day they had a treasure hunt. Zach enjoyed getting out of the house and getting together with other kids for some pirate fun at the park. The park is beautiful and has become one of our new favorite places.


Today we went to the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival. The kids got to make their own dragon boats and we watched as 6 different teams zig-zag their ways down the course.


Here a few pictures to share the fun we had!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am glad to see you are all doing so well. I had no doubt once you got settled that you would like your new home. You all look great of course. Please kiss the kid's for me and I love you all
Stefanie

Ben & Nikki said...

What a cool BLOG you have!!! It is like I am right there with you guys. I am so glad to see all of your smiling faces. I pray that you are very blessed in your new home and that you continue to enjoy your time together as a family. I love you all!! - Nikki and Ben Albin