Friday, January 9, 2009

4 years ago today--second entry

This is the second entry from our "Gotcha Day"--January 10, 2005


What a fantastic day! I want to give all the details but for now I can only say a few words. We have Lia! She is absolutely beautiful, wonderful and sweet. I will write all the details later. What an amazing day we have had. We will post pictures later. We've been having some technical difficulties.

We can't wait for everyone to see her. Oh, pray for her little face. She has extremely dry skin and her face has some bad spots of bad dry skin. We've started to treat her but it looks pretty painful. She is still so sweet.

We love you,
todd, kim and lia

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I have to admit I cried a little when I read this and remembered that time! I can't believe it was four years ago already.

Love love love you guys.