This morning I've been thinking a lot about where and what we were doing 4 years ago. We were in China. We were about to have in our arms our long awaited Lia-Joy. I was able to access our blog from that time--can't believe I remembered my password. I'm having a challenging day with my sweet Lia and it's been good to remember God's faithfulness and the joy He has brought to us through Lia.
January 9, 2005
Greetings from Changsha! We arrived this afternoon in Changsha the city that we will meet Lia in. In less than 14 hours we will have in our arms for the first time our precious Lia-Joy.
This evening we went as a group to a department store to buy formula and other baby items. It's a shame I didn't have our camera. Picture 14 americans standing in the baby formula aisle receiving instructions on what we needed to buy. It's so good to have guides to help translate.
We are feeling very good but very tired. We just finished a very nice meal and are now hoping to have a long hard sleep for our exciting day. Our next post will include a picture of the three of us. Wow!!
We love all of you. Thank you for following this wonderful time. OH, one more thing we finally received our luggage Saturday night at 11:00. It's so nice to wear different clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment