Sunday, January 17, 2010
"Excuse me. I sorry."
I ran out of time on this video and didn't have the energy to try to record it again. Driving experiences here in Korea are interesting. Scooters have no limits to where they can drive. Most of the time when you are crossing at a "pedestrian" crosswalk, multiple scooters are also crossing and driving on the sidewalk. If you've made a wrong turn, you can just do a u-turn--even if it's in the middle of the highway--I wouldn't recommend this though.
On the way home I got a text from a friend we had been with earlier in the evening, she asked if we had made it home yet, I replied, "nope. we got hit by a taxi, went to Seoul (not on purpose), and stopped for gas."
Scott handled the car like a NasCar driver. And I think a few angels were looking out for us too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just like seeing your face and hearing your voice. So glad you all are okay! I'm expecting some good Autobaan stories, myself.
Post a Comment