3 Gifts Orange
1. Cuties. Those small, delicious, juicy oranges. They bring me back to little trucks lined on the streets in Korea.
2. One of my former students favorite color is orange. Backpack, shoes, shirts . . . all orange!
3. My flip-flops. I usually stick with the traditional black but this time I broke out and got a deep orange strap.
Only three days until we leave for our trip to Seattle. It feels like a dream.
1. Cuties. Those small, delicious, juicy oranges. They bring me back to little trucks lined on the streets in Korea.
2. One of my former students favorite color is orange. Backpack, shoes, shirts . . . all orange!
3. My flip-flops. I usually stick with the traditional black but this time I broke out and got a deep orange strap.
Only three days until we leave for our trip to Seattle. It feels like a dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment