3 Gifts Funny
1. Lia passed me a note today and it read, "I love CAKE!"
2. Awkward teenage moments. Too many to name or describe. They are funny and sweet and awkward.
3. Fanning myself . . . all the time! Every thirty minutes or less I have an intense wave of heat or the feeling of fire rush over me. It's only funny because I don't feel old enough to have hot flashes with this intensity. I need to carry a personal fine or ice pack with me.
1. Lia passed me a note today and it read, "I love CAKE!"
2. Awkward teenage moments. Too many to name or describe. They are funny and sweet and awkward.
3. Fanning myself . . . all the time! Every thirty minutes or less I have an intense wave of heat or the feeling of fire rush over me. It's only funny because I don't feel old enough to have hot flashes with this intensity. I need to carry a personal fine or ice pack with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment