3 Gifts from Today's Conversations
1. Breakfast with my friend, Rie. Thankful for years of friendship, healing, restoration and hope.
2. Gathered with a group of friends to discuss meals for the upcoming youth trip to Colorado. I love when people gather to collaborate and serve. These ladies are servants and lovers of Jesus and people.
3. Conversation and prayer with Hope. A few tears and laughter and hugs and a whole lot of celebration for she and Brian as they head to Australia.
I mailed my camera off today. That was a little scary to entrust Zach, the UPS guy, with my sweet little 5D. He assured me that he would take good care of packing it and getting it sent off.
Tomorrow we head West. It feels like a dream.
1. Breakfast with my friend, Rie. Thankful for years of friendship, healing, restoration and hope.
2. Gathered with a group of friends to discuss meals for the upcoming youth trip to Colorado. I love when people gather to collaborate and serve. These ladies are servants and lovers of Jesus and people.
3. Conversation and prayer with Hope. A few tears and laughter and hugs and a whole lot of celebration for she and Brian as they head to Australia.
I mailed my camera off today. That was a little scary to entrust Zach, the UPS guy, with my sweet little 5D. He assured me that he would take good care of packing it and getting it sent off.
Tomorrow we head West. It feels like a dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment