06.06.2015
San Juan Islands, WA
3 Gifts from this Day
1. Awakened to a chorus of toads, roosters and birds.
2. Paddle boats, row boats, long boards on the water with friends.
3. The circle of friendship, love, and belonging surrounding Josh and Kel as the married today.
06.07.2015
3 Gifts in what I'm Reading
1. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power of God and not of us. I Cor. 4:7
2. "Dear old world," she murmered, "You are very lovely, and I am glad to be alive in you!" Anne of Green Gables
3. . . . friendly signpost from a heavenly Father who is seeking to love me through each directive so that I might experience His very full and forever love. Gospel Primer
Bonus
4. Dinner at Delancey with Charissa, Joy, Karin, Bestin and the family.
San Juan Islands, WA
3 Gifts from this Day
1. Awakened to a chorus of toads, roosters and birds.
2. Paddle boats, row boats, long boards on the water with friends.
3. The circle of friendship, love, and belonging surrounding Josh and Kel as the married today.
06.07.2015
3 Gifts in what I'm Reading
1. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power of God and not of us. I Cor. 4:7
2. "Dear old world," she murmered, "You are very lovely, and I am glad to be alive in you!" Anne of Green Gables
3. . . . friendly signpost from a heavenly Father who is seeking to love me through each directive so that I might experience His very full and forever love. Gospel Primer
Bonus
4. Dinner at Delancey with Charissa, Joy, Karin, Bestin and the family.







No comments:
Post a Comment