240 days x 3 Gifts = 720 GIFTS of GRACE
8.31.2015
3 Miracles
1. Salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus. I have done nothing to earn, deserve or merit His unwavering grace upon my life.
2. When I was lost, He found me, rescued me and called me his Beloved daughter.
3. I experienced physical healing twice in Korea. The first was when my foot was trapped in the bus door. It felt crushed. The outside of my foot was swollen and my baby toe looked was huge. We iced, prayed, took some ibuprofen and prayed again. Before leaving my friends house, the pain and swelling were gone and I was able to walk. The second was after two long months of planters fascitis my friend Dionne prayed with me and the next morning I woke to no more pain and it never returned. There is more to that story--perhaps I will tell that some time.
8.31.2015
3 Miracles
1. Salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus. I have done nothing to earn, deserve or merit His unwavering grace upon my life.
2. When I was lost, He found me, rescued me and called me his Beloved daughter.
3. I experienced physical healing twice in Korea. The first was when my foot was trapped in the bus door. It felt crushed. The outside of my foot was swollen and my baby toe looked was huge. We iced, prayed, took some ibuprofen and prayed again. Before leaving my friends house, the pain and swelling were gone and I was able to walk. The second was after two long months of planters fascitis my friend Dionne prayed with me and the next morning I woke to no more pain and it never returned. There is more to that story--perhaps I will tell that some time.
| Knights first home game of the season. |
| Knights Win in double OT 2-1 -- Zach had some pretty great saves! |
No comments:
Post a Comment