8.28.2015
3 Gifts Long Waited
1. Zachary Todd. After years of loss and delay and a challenging pregnancy, he arrived. Our long awaited boy! Jehovah has remembered.
2. Lia-Joy. Long seasons of prayer asking when and from where would our daughter come. Then a trip to China opened it all up. Our daughter was in China!
3. For most of the past four years I have felt hidden and honestly wanted to stay hidden--I was sad. Transitioning back to a place we had lived for 20 plus years wasn't easy. Leaving Korea wasn't easy. I have felt a little lost. My prayer often was, "Jesus awaken my heart again." Slowly over the past 7-8 months I have started feeling more like myself--my heart awakening from a very long winter slumber.
3 Gifts Long Waited
1. Zachary Todd. After years of loss and delay and a challenging pregnancy, he arrived. Our long awaited boy! Jehovah has remembered.
2. Lia-Joy. Long seasons of prayer asking when and from where would our daughter come. Then a trip to China opened it all up. Our daughter was in China!
3. For most of the past four years I have felt hidden and honestly wanted to stay hidden--I was sad. Transitioning back to a place we had lived for 20 plus years wasn't easy. Leaving Korea wasn't easy. I have felt a little lost. My prayer often was, "Jesus awaken my heart again." Slowly over the past 7-8 months I have started feeling more like myself--my heart awakening from a very long winter slumber.

No comments:
Post a Comment