09.19.2015
3 Gifts in Conversation
1. Always learning to listen. It's a gift to hear what a person is saying not just what I think thy are saying.
2. Encouragement. What a gift to both encourage and be encouraged. So often there is a tension inside me of feeling like I'm not enough or I need to do more. Both may be true but to have a friend come along side and strengthen you with the gift of encouragement is beautiful.
3. Laughter. I am so thankful for friends that I can laugh with. This week I was able to have several conversations where we laughed. At ourselves and life and the fun silly things our kids do. Laughter is indeed good medicine.
3 Gifts in Conversation
1. Always learning to listen. It's a gift to hear what a person is saying not just what I think thy are saying.
2. Encouragement. What a gift to both encourage and be encouraged. So often there is a tension inside me of feeling like I'm not enough or I need to do more. Both may be true but to have a friend come along side and strengthen you with the gift of encouragement is beautiful.
3. Laughter. I am so thankful for friends that I can laugh with. This week I was able to have several conversations where we laughed. At ourselves and life and the fun silly things our kids do. Laughter is indeed good medicine.
| Cookie Bandit |
| Sam and Deb |
| These two make my heart happy. 16 years of friendship. |
No comments:
Post a Comment