09.09.2015
3 Gifts Framed
1. The tea pot and tea cup prints painted by Kimmy Sue. Every time I look at them, I think of her and smile with a full and thankful heart.
2. Family pictures. We are all growing and changing.
3. Zach's pictures from his trip out West a few years ago. He had a series of pictures taken as he watch the sun rise over the Grand Canyon. I am so grateful for the amazing opportunities he has had and the generosity of friends.
3 Gifts Framed
1. The tea pot and tea cup prints painted by Kimmy Sue. Every time I look at them, I think of her and smile with a full and thankful heart.
2. Family pictures. We are all growing and changing.
3. Zach's pictures from his trip out West a few years ago. He had a series of pictures taken as he watch the sun rise over the Grand Canyon. I am so grateful for the amazing opportunities he has had and the generosity of friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment