3 Gifts Lit
1. Christmas tree. Red, blue, green, and yellow twinkling lights. I love our Christmas tree. Every ornament a story and memory.
2. Candles to soften and warm our space. Candles are one of my favorite, simple pleasures. One flame of a candle can light up any space filled with darkness. I reminds me of the STAR that lit up the dark night skies over Israel and led shepherds and the wise men to a simple home in Bethlehem. His Light, lights up all the darkness in this broken world.
3. Magic trees all over town. Over the past several years it seems this has become the new Christmas rage--thousands of lights covering every branch of a tree. It is pretty magical.
1. Christmas tree. Red, blue, green, and yellow twinkling lights. I love our Christmas tree. Every ornament a story and memory.
2. Candles to soften and warm our space. Candles are one of my favorite, simple pleasures. One flame of a candle can light up any space filled with darkness. I reminds me of the STAR that lit up the dark night skies over Israel and led shepherds and the wise men to a simple home in Bethlehem. His Light, lights up all the darkness in this broken world.
3. Magic trees all over town. Over the past several years it seems this has become the new Christmas rage--thousands of lights covering every branch of a tree. It is pretty magical.
| As we walked to the car after our magic tree viewing Lia said, "I feel so peaceful now. That made me feel calm." |
No comments:
Post a Comment