Thursday, December 31, 2015

day 270

2015 was beautiful and in some ways difficult but through each day, His grace was with me and those I love.

270 days x 3 gifts + 48 birthday gifts = 858 gifts of beauty and grace

3 Gifts Anticipated

1. New beginnings. There is a stirring in me that this year will have many new beginnings. I have a growing anticipation inside me for 2016.

2. Celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. We're having so much fun dreaming about what we are going to do to celebrate. 

3. Dreaming, praying, experiencing and taking steps in faith where I am afraid.  

She knew who she was in Christ and she dared to dream big.


This last day of 2015 has been sweet. A slow and restful morning, visit with Aaron, Stacy, and Eli, lunch with the family, reading, music, writing, and celebrating our dear friend Debbie who turned 50. 




Eli. He's amazing. 


Williams family. I love them so. 

She loves her new piano and I love hearing her explore and play new pieces.

Birthday girl with her momma and sisters. Happy Birthday, DK!

Two of my favorites. Beauties in every way.

These girls. So much joy.


Cheers 2015!

No comments: