8.27.2015
3 Gifts New
1. A new day. This is obvious but there are days that end that have just plain hard and you need a new beginning. A new day brings fresh hope and mercy and often times perspective. I am thankful for a new day.
2. My new computer bag.
3. Entering a new season of work and serving. Letting go of some areas that I have enjoyed and taking hold of new. I'm looking forward to the year ahead.
3 Gifts New
1. A new day. This is obvious but there are days that end that have just plain hard and you need a new beginning. A new day brings fresh hope and mercy and often times perspective. I am thankful for a new day.
2. My new computer bag.
3. Entering a new season of work and serving. Letting go of some areas that I have enjoyed and taking hold of new. I'm looking forward to the year ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment