Thursday, August 6, 2015

day 185 & 186

7.7.2015

day 185

A Gift of Challenge, Conflict, Change

1. Challenge pushes you to press through the difficult or pain that it brings to reap the rewards of perseverance.

2. I'm not sure how often I have felt like conflict is a gift but in times when I have faced the conflict and committed to working towards understanding, acceptance and forgiveness, I have experienced growth, healing and restoration.

3. Lia hates change. Anything that disrupts her normal is bad. Recently, Shelter Insurance built a new fountain. Every time we passed it, Lia complained about how they had ruined the fountain and she hated it. Todd decided to take her to see the fountain close up--it also involved Orange Leaf so she decided she wouldn't fight him on it and would just go. She loves the new fountain!! It's bigger and the colors are better. Change is good.

7.8.2015

day 186

3 Gifts of Water

1. Water refreshes.

2. Water cleanses.

3. Water restores.






No comments: