8.9.2015
day 218
3 Gifts of Sunday
1. Hearing our friend Aaron teach at church this morning--Wells and Weddings. We've known Aaron since he was a little guy. During college we spent a lot of time on campus and in College Fellowship together. I love seeing people follow their passion and grow in their gifts and even more their love for Jesus and people.
2. The reality that what I know and have experienced in knowing God is like a single drip in an ocean. God's love, compassion, mercy, pursuit and constant presence is greater and reaches deeper than I can possibly comprehend but can spend my life discovering and pursuing.
3. Lia. This evening was hard and sad for Lia. She was trying to share her space and things and things got way out of hand, as they can when kids are being kids. She is spicy but the depths of her compassion and desire to be kind is beautiful. She loves strong and deep.
day 218
3 Gifts of Sunday
1. Hearing our friend Aaron teach at church this morning--Wells and Weddings. We've known Aaron since he was a little guy. During college we spent a lot of time on campus and in College Fellowship together. I love seeing people follow their passion and grow in their gifts and even more their love for Jesus and people.
2. The reality that what I know and have experienced in knowing God is like a single drip in an ocean. God's love, compassion, mercy, pursuit and constant presence is greater and reaches deeper than I can possibly comprehend but can spend my life discovering and pursuing.
3. Lia. This evening was hard and sad for Lia. She was trying to share her space and things and things got way out of hand, as they can when kids are being kids. She is spicy but the depths of her compassion and desire to be kind is beautiful. She loves strong and deep.
No comments:
Post a Comment