Monday, August 24, 2015

day 232

8.23.2015

3 Gifts OLD

1. Grandma and Grandpa's dining room set. My Mom and her sisters passed this along to me when Todd and I were first married. Memories of many holidays around this table with my family and then with our friends. While we were in Korea our friend Jordanne used it as her dining room table. It has over 50 plus years of stories and people and celebrations.

2. Friendships. I am not old and my friends are certainly not old but I some of my friendships span 30 years. How is that even possible?!

3. Something that never gets old is remembering the goodness and grace and love of Christ towards me. 

4. This is a bonus because today I ran on streets lined with huge old trees. I love this time of year because the squirrels are super busy and they are gathering acorns to store for the winter. Sidewalks lined with acorns and busy squirrels a simple little joy.




No comments: