8.4.2015
day 213
3 Gifts Sitting
1. This morning I sat for the purpose to be still and quiet. What a gift silence is. You actually hear more.
2.Sitting around the table with two sweet ladies sharing our struggles, hopes and dreams as a new season begins. Encouragement, cheers, celebration, understanding all present.
3. Sitting makes me more present with who I am with.
8.5.2015
day 214
A Gift Outside, Inside, Upside Down
1. Bumble bees feasting on petunias.
2. Todd and Lia baking bread together.
3. I feel turned upside down thinking about the easy days of summer ending and school starting soon.
day 213
3 Gifts Sitting
1. This morning I sat for the purpose to be still and quiet. What a gift silence is. You actually hear more.
2.Sitting around the table with two sweet ladies sharing our struggles, hopes and dreams as a new season begins. Encouragement, cheers, celebration, understanding all present.
3. Sitting makes me more present with who I am with.
8.5.2015
day 214
A Gift Outside, Inside, Upside Down
1. Bumble bees feasting on petunias.
2. Todd and Lia baking bread together.
3. I feel turned upside down thinking about the easy days of summer ending and school starting soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment