7.9.2015
day 187
3 Gifts of Travel--Day One
1. Rest. I slept longer than I intended today. The rest and sleep helped heal my migraine.
2. Porch sit with Amy G. Comfort food, tea and sweet friendship.
3. Reconnecting with Zhonfeng, NanLi and their sweet family, Zara and Samuel. Dumpling feast, memories, silliness and giggles.
7.10.2015
day 188
3 Gifts of Travel--Day Two
1. On the plane from KC to LA I sat next to an MU student from China. Shuya. Hopefully, we will reconnect when she returns from her summer break in China.
2. Jinny. Breakfast and a stroll on the beach. I love her so.
3. Anna. Being with her for her big wedding weekend and meeting her people is so so good. We also went to the Dodgers game. Fun day!
7.11.2015
day 189
3 Gifts from Travel--Day Three
1. Rehearsal, Mexican feast, pedicures, dinner, laughs and celebrating Anna all day long!
2. Loving on baby Sam. He and his Momma are super great!
3. Laughing. So much laughing today. Good for the soul.
day 187
3 Gifts of Travel--Day One
1. Rest. I slept longer than I intended today. The rest and sleep helped heal my migraine.
2. Porch sit with Amy G. Comfort food, tea and sweet friendship.
3. Reconnecting with Zhonfeng, NanLi and their sweet family, Zara and Samuel. Dumpling feast, memories, silliness and giggles.
7.10.2015
day 188
3 Gifts of Travel--Day Two
1. On the plane from KC to LA I sat next to an MU student from China. Shuya. Hopefully, we will reconnect when she returns from her summer break in China.
2. Jinny. Breakfast and a stroll on the beach. I love her so.
3. Anna. Being with her for her big wedding weekend and meeting her people is so so good. We also went to the Dodgers game. Fun day!
7.11.2015
day 189
3 Gifts from Travel--Day Three
1. Rehearsal, Mexican feast, pedicures, dinner, laughs and celebrating Anna all day long!
2. Loving on baby Sam. He and his Momma are super great!
3. Laughing. So much laughing today. Good for the soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment