Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Big Day


This morning we were all dragging as we got up for the day. Lia was especially tired. She insisted it would be best for her to sleep and try school again tomorrow. Eventually, we got her up, dressed, fed and off to catch the subway.

After two days, we can say that Lia really likes school. She's made friends, she loves her teacher and she has something to do! :-)

Lia was tired this afternoon. It was almost dinner time and I was doing all I could to keep her awake at least one more hour. Please! That's when I found her all snuggled up with big pink, in bed. Nooooooooo!

"Lia, don't go to sleep, it's dinner time."
"Mom, I'm so tired."
"You can sleep right after dinner."
"Mom, please. I've had a really big day!"

Thirty seconds later, she was out! She's just too cute.

1 comment:

amy said...

Oh Kim she looks so grown up in her uniform! So glad to know that Big Pink is still keeping her comforted across the world. :)