It is an absolutely beautiful day here in Bundang. It's been a day of quiet and rest for me. It's a day I wish to give Todd. Todd has been very busy with school and would enjoy a morning to just sit, enjoy a cup of coffee and read a book. Perhaps we can give him that Saturday morning after he's slept in. He is working very hard and enjoying being a teacher. The kids, of course, like Mr. Stewart and he enjoys them as well.
I have been wanting to try soup from a local soup/mandu shop in our building and finally made my way today. The soup was good but different than I had expected. Watch the video. I've also posted a few pics.
A friend from the school has given me several resources to help me learn Korean. One of the books, "You can learn Korean language structure in 40 minutes" should be fun. I'll let you know if it works. Zach told me this week that he didn't think that I should learn Korea because we will probably stay more than a year if I do. I don't what things will be like a year from now but knowing some Korean today would sure be nice.
1 comment:
Too funny! And how interesting that we have the same problem with those two words (hot and spicy) here in the US...and we're speaking your native tongue! :)
Post a Comment