February 2. Ground Hogs Day. Engagement Anniversary.
24 years ago Todd asked me to be his wife on the corner of 9th and Walnut in downtown CoMo. I remember the day like it was yesterday. We reenacted the evening for the kids. They laughed and Lia scolded Todd for not getting down on one knee. It was a very cold night so he was excused from that. It's hard to believe that 24 years have passed. I'm looking forward to more life, adventures and living with this great man.
24 years ago Todd asked me to be his wife on the corner of 9th and Walnut in downtown CoMo. I remember the day like it was yesterday. We reenacted the evening for the kids. They laughed and Lia scolded Todd for not getting down on one knee. It was a very cold night so he was excused from that. It's hard to believe that 24 years have passed. I'm looking forward to more life, adventures and living with this great man.

No comments:
Post a Comment