3 Gifts at Work
1. Watching, hearing, seeing compassion for one another in our classroom.
2. 6th grade humor. It makes no sense but I do enjoy the laughter and giggles.
3. Watching Nan teach today with enthusiasm and attention and compassion even though she slept poorly, had a headache and felt a little beat up.
1. Watching, hearing, seeing compassion for one another in our classroom.
2. 6th grade humor. It makes no sense but I do enjoy the laughter and giggles.
3. Watching Nan teach today with enthusiasm and attention and compassion even though she slept poorly, had a headache and felt a little beat up.
There were lots of tears today in our class. There was hurt and discouraging things said and words misunderstood and struggles with identity. Growing up is tough. In the midst of all the fear I could see love, patience, wisdom, help sought, compassion and forgiveness. Jesus sees everything. He draws us into these rough places to bring His light and hope and love. He shows up and calms the storms and says, You're not alone! I am with you and for you. Be strong and Courageous!
Don't be afraid. I am with you. I love in Joshua that He has to remind them three times to be strong and courageous. Today we needed lots of reminders to be strong and courageous.
Today we needed grace to believe, to hope, and to love. The beautiful thing is, He supplied all that we needed and tomorrow He will do the same.
Thankful for Nan. Thankful for 6th graders.
No comments:
Post a Comment