3 Ways I feel Loved by God
1. Worship. When I am worshipping Him, I also feel loved by Him. What an exchange!
2. Prayer and Scripture. Those moments when I believe that He hears and is present with me.
How His word speaks, comforts, challenges, and leads me to His heart.
3. Despite my failure, unfaithfulness and wandering heart, He has always been faithfully loving me and drawing me to Himself.
4. Todd. Zach and Lia. Friends. Who love me, forgive me and encourage me despite my stuff. Always a reminder of His love towards me.
1. Worship. When I am worshipping Him, I also feel loved by Him. What an exchange!
2. Prayer and Scripture. Those moments when I believe that He hears and is present with me.
How His word speaks, comforts, challenges, and leads me to His heart.
3. Despite my failure, unfaithfulness and wandering heart, He has always been faithfully loving me and drawing me to Himself.
4. Todd. Zach and Lia. Friends. Who love me, forgive me and encourage me despite my stuff. Always a reminder of His love towards me.
No comments:
Post a Comment