Tuesday, February 17, 2015

day 46 & 47. 2015

These two days were a little challenging for me. I've also been distracted by a project that has left me frustrated and with the realization that my hobby is just that, a hobby. Anyway, that's a blog post for another day.

day 46

A gift in Losing, Finding, Making something

1. the gift of losing my own way to find His way is for my good.

2. finding strength to be brave, risk and dream again.

3. making dinner with a dear friend. sharing, hugging, reminding.

day 47

3 Gifts in Shadows

Shadow: an area of darkness created when a source of light is blocked.

1. In shadows light appears.

2. Me & my shadow.

3. At times I feel like I'm in the shadows. Like I'm hidden but the hiddeness becomes a gift and causes me to reflect, wait, cling and trust the One who is Light and in whom is no darkness.

home. shared meal.

evening shadows


No comments: