Monday, February 2, 2015

day 32. 2015

Continuing my journey of finding joy and beauty in my days--even the days that are difficult with migraines and whacky hormones, frustrations and failures. His grace always finds me and you.

January. 3 gifts a day times 31 days equals 93 gifts.  Who doesn't like gifts? It's worth the pause each day to remember and reflect and search.

3 things RED

1. Winter greens & red berries covered in snow. Though many aren't fans of winter, I am.

2. The red bag. A gift from a former student. I remember the day she gave it to me. She excitedly asked, "Mrs. Stewart what's your favorite color?" I said, "Blue, green, red . . . all of them really." She smiled. I think somewhat relieved. I carry all the books I'm reading in it and always refer to it as, my red bag.

3. Warm, red stripped socks. It just so happens I wore them today. Perfect timing.



No comments: