Happy Lunar New Year! We enjoyed Chinese take-out! Everyone was too tired and cold to actually go out to celebrate.
3 Gifts that were Plan B
1.
Kansas City. The plan was anywhere but KC. I am grateful that we lived in KC. I am thankful for the amazing community we have there. KC is the best kept secret in the US of A.
2.
South Korea. What the What?! Korea? Hmmm! Ok, let's do that! Best. Decision. Ever. I will always be thankful for our two years in Korea. Maybe someday we can return.
3.
Returning to Columbia. I'm including this even though I have wrestled with being here for the past three and a half years. We didn't return so much because we felt called to return. We returned because it seemed like a good idea for Todd to write his thesis and the kids to go to school at CFS. Todd has had no time to write his thesis but the school has been a gift to our kids. Slowly I'm feeling more like myself and dreaming again of writing new stories.
 |
| Kansas City. 2007. |
 |
| Korea. 2011. |
 |
| Today in CoMo. 2015. |
No comments:
Post a Comment