The past several days have been full. I have been distracted. I jotted down a few thoughts over the last few days but have not followed my daily treasure hunt for the gifts that were before me. I'm combining these three days with the simple gifts from each day.
Day 52.
1. Unexpected guest. We missed the Hunan weekend this year. Doug, Nancy, Xen and Willow stopped by on their return home to KC. Thankful for history and shared stories.
2. Shared meal and discussion with our small group. Love, acceptance and healing shared.
3. Indoor soccer. Zach is playing indoor soccer with friends. No matter the result he always has fun and appreciates the experience. I love this about him.
Day 53.
1. Oil and prayer.
2. Prayers heard.
3. Prayers answered.
Day 54.
1. Conversations and tea, car rides with sweet conversation with Leam and more tea and conversation.
2. Coaches vs Student basketball game. So. Much. Fun.
3. Date with my Darlin. We tried a new restaurant to us . . . Korean fusion. The kimchi was delicious. Familiar flavors transported us back to the Land of the Morning Calm.
Day 52.
1. Unexpected guest. We missed the Hunan weekend this year. Doug, Nancy, Xen and Willow stopped by on their return home to KC. Thankful for history and shared stories.
2. Shared meal and discussion with our small group. Love, acceptance and healing shared.
3. Indoor soccer. Zach is playing indoor soccer with friends. No matter the result he always has fun and appreciates the experience. I love this about him.
Day 53.
1. Oil and prayer.
2. Prayers heard.
3. Prayers answered.
Day 54.
1. Conversations and tea, car rides with sweet conversation with Leam and more tea and conversation.
2. Coaches vs Student basketball game. So. Much. Fun.
3. Date with my Darlin. We tried a new restaurant to us . . . Korean fusion. The kimchi was delicious. Familiar flavors transported us back to the Land of the Morning Calm.
2 comments:
Checking in to read this is like a tiny, tiny yoga session. Slows my heart rate, softens my face, relaxes my shoulders. And usually makes me smile! Keep it coming, dear friend.
Karin! I'm so glad you are reading and that you are encouraged. I miss you friend. Always my favorite Swede!
Post a Comment