DAY 40
3 Surprise Gifts--Unexpected Grace
1. Slow mornings with a treasured friend. Coffee, tea, yummy oats and berries.
2. Laughter and stories with that treasured friend for any entire day. Goodness.
3. Treated to dinner and lingering conversation with my dear friend and teacher boss, Nan.
I don't have pictures for today. It was just a day to sit, reflect, remember, enjoy and be present. These gifts weren't necessarily unexpected or a surprise, they were refreshing and needed. I'm thankful for the beautiful people that are in my life.
DAY 41
3 times you heard Laughter today
1. 6th grade giggles.
2. Watching Landon make Lia laugh. Sweetness.
3. I was taught how to give myself allergy shots today. I laughed when they said I wouldn't have any trouble giving myself shots. Practice went well. Not my favorite thing to do so laughter will be key to the next 5 weeks.
3 Surprise Gifts--Unexpected Grace
1. Slow mornings with a treasured friend. Coffee, tea, yummy oats and berries.
2. Laughter and stories with that treasured friend for any entire day. Goodness.
3. Treated to dinner and lingering conversation with my dear friend and teacher boss, Nan.
I don't have pictures for today. It was just a day to sit, reflect, remember, enjoy and be present. These gifts weren't necessarily unexpected or a surprise, they were refreshing and needed. I'm thankful for the beautiful people that are in my life.
DAY 41
3 times you heard Laughter today
1. 6th grade giggles.
2. Watching Landon make Lia laugh. Sweetness.
3. I was taught how to give myself allergy shots today. I laughed when they said I wouldn't have any trouble giving myself shots. Practice went well. Not my favorite thing to do so laughter will be key to the next 5 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment