I've been sick with the stomach crud. I made it through all of January and February this school year without being sick. Thankful. I thought I was going to get by without getting the angry tummy issues but I was hit hard. Today I slept all day so no pictures.
3 Gifts Green
1. Green leafy lettuce, kale, spinach, chard . . . I love green leafy veggies.
2. In anticipation of spring . . . fresh green shoots of grass and leaves on trees.
3. My green puffy vest. It's warm and it's green. I love it.
3 Gifts Green
1. Green leafy lettuce, kale, spinach, chard . . . I love green leafy veggies.
2. In anticipation of spring . . . fresh green shoots of grass and leaves on trees.
3. My green puffy vest. It's warm and it's green. I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment