day 75
A Gift Turned, Folded, Hung
1. The little dial, knob on my watch. I like the bold face and large numbers, the sound of the second hand when everything is still and quiet-- tick, tick, tick.
2. A thoughtful note handed to me by a teacher at school. He said, "I thought you might like to have this." As I read, tears began to fill my eyes. A senior had written a short paragraph about who they wanted to be like. Undone.
3. There are so many pieces hanging in my living room that have specific meaning to me because they are gifts from friends. When I see these pieces I am reminded of them, our friendship and story.
day 76
3 Gifts Red
1. My red hat from Whit. She gave it to me the morning I headed into Seoul with Hayli who was running a 1/2 marathon.
2. Red cardinal birds chirping on the the small tree in our front yard.
3. Roasted red potatoes with sea salt. Yum!
A Gift Turned, Folded, Hung
1. The little dial, knob on my watch. I like the bold face and large numbers, the sound of the second hand when everything is still and quiet-- tick, tick, tick.
2. A thoughtful note handed to me by a teacher at school. He said, "I thought you might like to have this." As I read, tears began to fill my eyes. A senior had written a short paragraph about who they wanted to be like. Undone.
3. There are so many pieces hanging in my living room that have specific meaning to me because they are gifts from friends. When I see these pieces I am reminded of them, our friendship and story.
day 76
3 Gifts Red
1. My red hat from Whit. She gave it to me the morning I headed into Seoul with Hayli who was running a 1/2 marathon.
2. Red cardinal birds chirping on the the small tree in our front yard.
3. Roasted red potatoes with sea salt. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment