3 Gifts Entwined
1. People, places, moments, events, stories, all entwined into my story.
2. Marriage. Almost 24 years of becoming one with my Darlin.
3. Strawberry patch. This morning I stood at our back door and watched a light snow fall. It didn't amount to anything but lightly dusted the strawberry patch in our yard. I was at the window again at lunch and the dusting of snow was gone. The leaves, branches and hidden roots so beautiful entwined. Simple pleasures and beauty.
1. People, places, moments, events, stories, all entwined into my story.
2. Marriage. Almost 24 years of becoming one with my Darlin.
3. Strawberry patch. This morning I stood at our back door and watched a light snow fall. It didn't amount to anything but lightly dusted the strawberry patch in our yard. I was at the window again at lunch and the dusting of snow was gone. The leaves, branches and hidden roots so beautiful entwined. Simple pleasures and beauty.
No comments:
Post a Comment